Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to present the latest activities in the field of microelectronics and integrated circuits in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a forum for discussion and contact between academia and industry. Austrochip 2018 is the 26th edition organized by the Institute of Electronics (IFE) of Graz University of Technology.
The Austrochip 2018 workshop will be held on Thursday, September 27th, 2018 in Graz.
- July 3rd, 2018: Paper submission deadline.
- August 17th, 2018: Acceptance notification
- August 28th, 2018: End of Early Registration
- August 28th, 2018: Final version due
- September 27th, 2018: AUSTROCHIP 2018
- May 7th, 2018: Resgistration info online.
- May 7th, 2018: Submission system online.
- May 7th, 2018: Website is live.
If you have any questions, please contact the local organization:
Previous Austrochip Workshops
Former Austrochip Workshops